Friday, February 17, 2012

FDP-IPE at Ella Hotel - 120212

Respected Sir,

I have been attended your lecture recently in Ellaa hotels, SDP conducted by IPE. I have registered my Ph.D in the month of Dec. 2011, my background of M.Sc and B.Sc was Biotechnology and registered my Ph.D in Marine biotechnology.

That day i tried to share my thought on Tuberculosis, actually traditionally people are using one molluscs animal tissue, they are boiling and they are taking that smoke by breathing. Also this animal is having great role in 'Bagvathgeeta'.

Please kindly suggest me, i need your valuable suggestions for Topic Selection of Ph.D programme. And also i have been attached my M.Sc dissertation publication copy kindly go through the attachment.

--
Thanks & Regards
M. Chandra Shekar
Ph.D., Research Scholar
C/O Dr. S. Arularasan
CAS in Marine Biology
Faculty of Marine Sciences
Annamalai University
Parangipettai, Cuddalore 608 502

Tamil Nadu, India

No comments:

Post a Comment